New Paving Construction
Different New Paving Construction ServicesWe have built our company from the ground up and earned a solid reputation through hard work, reliable products, and excellent customer service. Our team has successfully completed new paving surfaces installations in Fairview, Guttenberg, North New Hyde Park, Floral Park, NY and the surrounding areas too. Our range of services includes all phases of concrete and asphalt paving such as:
- Asphalt resurfacing
- Concrete sidewalks
- Asphalt milling and paving
- Excavation and grading
- Playgrounds paving
- Parking lot and sidewalk roadway construction
- General site work
Custom New Paving ConstructionThere as a number of different aspects that goes into new paving projects such as:
- Milling - This roadway reconstruction process is used in concrete and asphalt paving projects. Large capacity grinders are used to cut into the topmost layers of the surfaces from their base. The exposed concrete base will then be expertly resurfaced with new asphalt, rolled & compacted to an even, smooth finish.
- Excavation - When a new site is being constructed, excavation is needed to ensure proper soil compaction and the right elevation of the land. This job can include various services in grading, sewer and water lines, site development, dirt and topsoil removal, tree & shrub removal, as well as rock removal.
Excavators or diggers will be used to remove loose topsoil and earth from the ground. The other equipment we use includes hydraulic excavators, scrapers and pans, bulldozers, front-end loaders, backhoe loaders and compaction equipment.
- Paving - Pavement resurfacing and pavement constructing are the two types of paving. These include Stone Matrix Asphalt (SMA), Portland Cement Concrete/rigid pavement, composite pavement or Superpave Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA)/flexible pavement. Pavement lifespan is affected by various factors such as heavy load stress. It’s why we conduct research to assess the overall life cycle of the types of pavement based on climate, safety, durability, and cost to determine the material utilized for the pavement.
Pavement overlay & resurfacing also help maintain asphalt parking lots, driveways or sidewalks that have potholes and cracks caused by weather exposure. We provide excellent crack sealing services that can help extend the life of pavements and driveways. If the surfaces have extensive cracks, pavement resurfacing will be required to improve the condition of the installation.
- Concrete - We use a basic concrete mix which is a combination of Portland cement, gravel, sand & water. Some additional materials may also be added to this mixture to alter its properties. Reinforced concrete surfaces have steel added to the structure.
Concrete is very strong in compression and support weight. However, the contraction and expansion can easily stress the structure, making it crack. This is why we carefully monitor the water to cement ratio to ensure the quality of the material in both tension resistance and strength by performing the cylinder compression test and the slump test.
If you are looking for a new paving contractor who will provide customized solutions, you are at the right place. For any more information on our asphalt paving, concrete paving and repairs or new paving construction services, call Solid Rock Concrete, LLC at 646-656- 0806. You can also send us your project details and queries via this online form. We assure you of the best services at very competitive new paving cost.