Asphalt Seal Coating
Solid Rock Concrete, LLC is a leading company in this industry, providing high-grade asphalt seal coating solutions to clients in and around Great Neck, Eastchester, and Edgewater. Over the last 22 years, we have handled projects for numerous clients throughout Cliffside Park, Fort Lee, and Port Washington
We have built our company from the ground up and have earned a solid reputation through hard work, reliable products and excellent customer service. Our team has successfully completed asphalt seal coating jobs in Fairview, Guttenberg, North New Hyde Park, Floral Park, NY and the surrounding areas too.
What Is Asphalt Seal Coating?Without adding structural elements or thickness to the surface, sealcoat products protect your new pavement from oxidation, erosion, the weather. They provide a non-abrasive, smooth surface, improve the surface texture and fill minor voids. Asphalt sealcoats are emulsified asphalt binders.
These factory-blended compounds also have selected fiber and mineral filler products. They are recommended for use on different types of asphalt pavements, delivering a watertight, uniformly-colored seal. They are designed to improve the overall appearance of your asphalt surfaces, extending the life of your investment.
The Sealcoat Process
- The asphalt areas will be thoroughly cleaned using power blowers/ power sweepers to remove all the loose particles and dirt.
- All vegetation and weeds will be removed carefully.
- Accumulations of grease and oil in the car stalls will be quickly eliminated by scraping with a shovel, torching or scarifying as they may have a negative impact on the sealcoat bonding.
- If required, the poly-oil seal coat will be applied to extreme areas. This will be blotted with sand to ensure a strong bond.
- All utility covers, manhole covers, features and drains will be protected using building paper and duct tape.
- The sealcoat material will be applied either with mechanical buggies or manually with brooms and/or squeegees, depending on the spread of the area.
Sealcoat BenefitsSealcoating provides a very attractive dark black surface and has a number of benefits such as:
- Extends the lifespan of the pavement.
- Reduces the sun’s drying effects.
- Reduces damage caused by runoff irrigation.
- Makes markings and traffic lines more visible.
- Reduces auto-related chemical damages to the asphalt.
- Hides patching and trenching repairs on asphalt.
- Fills cracks & holes that allow water to penetrate the asphalt structure.
- Makes your parking lot, driveway or other space look great.
- Extremely cost-effective way to protect asphalt surfaces on your property.
If you are looking for a local asphalt seal coating contractor who will provide customized solutions, you are at the right place. For any more information on our asphalt paving, concrete paving and repairs or new paving construction services, call Solid Rock Concrete, LLC at 646-656- 0806. You can also send us your project details and queries via this online form. We assure you of the best services at very competitive asphalt sealcoat application cost.